Every business can benefit from minimizing tax obligations, and understanding tax deductions allowed under the Internal Revenue Code is key to unlocking this value. This webinar will provide tax-planning guidance for business travel and entertainment deductions. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the specifics of documenting business travel, meals and entertainment expenses
- Identify record-keeping requirements in case you are ever audited
- Review the strategies of when a meal is 100% deductible and when it is only 50% deductible
- Explain when foreign travel is deductible including the limits on cruise travel
- Describe tax rules when personal travel and entertainment is mixed with business travel and entertainment
CPE & CLE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Taxes field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program. Attorneys can earn CLE credits for this course.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.