This webinar is devoted to new accounting issues, along with recent changes affecting audits, reviews, and compilations. Upon completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Discuss recent developments in Non-For-Profit Consolidations
- Summarize new & relevant Securities and Exchange Commission announcements
- Describe the test of goodwill impairment
- Identify how sales of nonfinancial assets are treated
- Describe EBP Master Trust Reporting requirements
- Explain how to present Benefit Plan costs
- List effective techniques for implementing new accounting & auditing standards
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Accounting & Auditing fields of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.