To remain competitive, companies must determine how to retain and grow existing customers and acquire new, more profitable customers. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to measure and increase the profitability of your company’s products, standard service lines, channels, and customers. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize which types of customers are worth investing in – and which types are not
- Classify the six eras of management accounting, including the shift from product-centric to customer-centric lines
- Describe the continuum of direct costing, from project accounting to standard costing to activity-based costing (ABC) to flawed cost allocations
- Identify key concepts in activity-based costing
- Explain why “cost-to-serve” expenses (distribution, marketing, selling, and customer service) are more important than product and service-line expenses
- Recognize customers as the source of shareholder wealth creation
- Quickly design and implement a customer profitability measurement system using rapid prototyping
- Shift your organization’s mindset from growing sales to growing profitable sales
- View your customers as investments
- Explain why the marketing and sales functions need accounting data to better formulate customer account strategies, including salesforce compensation incentives
- Measure and manage product, channel, and customer profitability
- Differentiate between measuring forward-looking customer lifetime value (CLV) for B2C industries and calculating historical customer and consumer profitability for B2B industries
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Management Advisory Services field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.