Without strong internal controls around accounts payables, businesses are susceptible to fraud and financial losses. Duplicate and erroneous payments, audit issues and lost vendor credits all have a lethal impact on the bottom line. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to implement robust internal controls across the payables function. Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create the “building blocks” of a strong internal control master plan
- Identify best control practices for the procure-to-pay process
- Evaluate the efficiency of your existing internal controls
- Strengthen questionable controls to minimize the risk of fraud and erroneous payments
- Ensure that the segregation of duties regime doesn’t fail
- Introduce internal control best practices
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits in the Auditing / Fraud / Internal Controls fields of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.