In this webinar, you’ll learn about IRS tax enforcement priorities. The course will cover topics such as, practitioner representation strategies, IRS Wealth Squad examination techniques, voluntary disclosure considerations, and Qualified Amended Returns and FOIA requests. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe current IRS tax and enforcement priorities
- Discuss practical strategies and techniques to defend against IRS Exams and Appeals
- Identify key techniques to reduce or minimize penalty exposure
- List best practices and identify potential ethical issues in representing taxpayers
- Explain how to recognize avoid mistakes that could result in additional tax and penalties
CPE Credit: CPE Participants can earn up to 2.0 CPE credits in the Taxes field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
CLE Credit: Attorneys can earn CLE credit for this course.
Program Level: Beginner
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group: Internet-based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.