In Part 2 of this two-part webinar series, you’ll learn additional ways to use Excel more effectively. You’ll learn how to streamline repetitive tasks and identify additional time saving Excel features and keyboard shortcuts. Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Transform dates and numbers into various formats without retyping data
- Differentiate between Enter and Edit modes
- Apply the Flash Fill feature
- Identify the Alt-E-S-V keyboard shortcut used to Paste Values
- Create your own spreadsheets from scratch or with prebuilt templates
- Sum dissimilar sections of a spreadsheet with the SUBTOTAL function
- Identify the right and wrong ways to make Excel appear on two or more monitors
- Use Excel’s Custom Views feature to make a single set of data serve multiple purposes
- Switch between Custom Views by way of a hidden drop-down list on Excel’s Quick Access Toolbar
- Simplify the Alt-E-S-V keyboard shortcut many users rely on to Paste Values
- Create a keyboard shortcut for simultaneously pasting data and column widths
- Strike through list items with a custom shortcut
- Identify the risks—and rewards—of double-clicking on the Fill Handle feature in Excel
- Streamline redundant data entry with a handy keyboard shortcut
- Insert totals into lists with a few mouse clicks by way of Excel’s SUBTOTAL function
- Identify the most efficient way to link Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- Edit PDF documents in Word 2013 and 2016 to unlock data you wish to edit in Excel
- Describe how to use the Flash Fill feature
- Jump-start data visualization with the Quick Analysis feature
- List what steps to take if you can’t open a damaged workbook
- Use prebuilt templates to avoid creating spreadsheets from scratch
David demonstrates every technique at least twice, first on a PowerPoint slide with numbered steps, and second in Excel 2016. He’ll draw to your attention any differences in Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007 during the presentation as well as in his detailed handouts.
This is part one of a two-part webinar series. To register for both parts together at a discounted price, please click here.
CPE Credit: Participants can earn up to 2 CPE credits in the Computer Software and Applications field of study. Please note that CPE credit is only available for viewing the live program.
100% Money-Back Cancellation and Refund Policies: If you can’t make the live webinar, you may cancel at any time before the webinar begins for a full refund. If you are not satisfied with the webinar, we will provide you a full refund. For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please call us at 703-372-0550.
Program Level: Beginner
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: Group-Internet Based
National Registry of CPE Sponsors: Clear Law Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.