When workplace conflict is mismanaged it can negatively affect the entire office, by hindering productivity, decreasing morale, and leading to even more destructive conflict. That’s why so many people choose to ignore or avoid conflict when it arises.
But what if conflict could actually have a healthy effect on the workplace? When conflict is handled constructively, issues are resolved and relationships are deepened — leading to more productivity in your organization.
In this practical webinar, you will learn strategies for reducing conflict and mediating workplace confrontations. You will learn:
- The difference between criticism and constructive feedback
- The importance of emotional Intelligence
- How to communicate effectively during a conflict
- How to give constructive feedback
- Effective techniques for handling difficult people
- Practical tips for managing conflict more effectively