The Clear Law Institute is available to coach your organization’s internal investigators by phone on specific cases. Coaching can be a cost-effective means for your organization to use an internal investigator but know that Clear Law is helping to guide and oversee the investigator’s work. Coaching allows internal investigators to learn by doing but with oversight from a seasoned Clear Law attorney.
Clear Law coaching can include:
- Review of initial allegations to determine the best strategy for conducting the investigation
- Preparing for important interviews, including developing an appropriate questioning strategy
- Listening in or leading the questioning of important witnesses (often by phone)
- Review of interview notes and other evidence
- Writing or reviewing the investigative report using the ClearLaw investigative report template
Clients choose whether to hire Clear Law for coaching on an hourly basis, pay a flat fee per investigation, or pay a monthly retainer.