Former U.S. Department of Justice attorney Michael W. Johnson leads interactive, step-by-step seminars on:
- Investigating Employee Misconduct (6.5 hours)
- Detecting Lies and Deception in Investigative Interviews (3 hours)
- Writing Investigative Reports (3.5 hours)
Click on the links above to learn more about each session.
Mr. Johnson delivers customized versions of these seminars to clients around the world either in person or using webinar technology.
Past attendee evaluations of Mr. Johnson’s investigations trainings have averaged 4.8 on a 5.0 scale. View testimonials.
Mr. Johnson has provided investigations training for dozens of organizations, including:
• Coca-Cola Company
• Lockheed Martin
• Northrop Grumman
• Maryland State Police
• World Bank
• United Nations (New York, Congo, Sierra Leone)
Keynote and other Speeches at Conferences
• U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Ethics and Compliance Officers Association,
• Health Care Compliance Association
• Society for Corporate Compliance and Ethics
• Society for Human Resource Management.
Questions? Please call 703-312-9440 or contact us.