The Wall Street Journal has published an interview with Clear Law Institute CEO Michael Johnson on how to conduct internal workplace investigations. In the interview, Michael responds to the following questions?
- What is the role of an internal investigator?
- What is a mistake that many investigators make?
- How should investigators question witnesses?
- What is the proper way to handle a “he said-she said” investigation?
- Is it better to approach an investigation as a prosecutor or a reporter?
- How dos an investigator become better?
To read the article, click here.